Welcome to our exclusive Nyoki Lottery!
We're thrilled to offer you the chance to win a big pot of money, and we'd like to take a moment to explain how our lottery works.
- The first lottery will have a starting pot of 1 ETH
- Each time someone participates in the lottery, 50% of the fee is immediately added to the current pot, and the remaining 50% will stack in the lottery wallet to create the 1 ETH starting pot for the next lottery.
- Our goal is to establish a starting pot for future lotteries and enhance the value of the current pot at the same time.
- Anyone can join the lottery.
- The entrance fee for the lottery;
0.01 ETH for Non-holders.
0.003 ETH for Nyoki holders.
0.002 ETH for Nyoki & Kikai holders.
- This means that our lottery is open to both Nyoki and Kikai holders, as well as non-holders who are willing to pay the full entrance fee.
- You can participate maximum 100 times to the same lottery. The more you participate, the greater your chances of winning!
- Each lottery will run for 7 days.
- At the end of the 7 days, 3 winners will be selected and the entire pot will be awarded to the lucky winners.
- First winner will get %50 of the pot, second winner will get %30 and the last winner will get %20.
Winners Selection Process
- The winners are selected using a special code that generates a random number based on the block time and a unique lottery id. This ensures that the selection process is fair and random, giving all participants an equal chance of winning.
Announcing the Winner
- The winner will be announced on our website.
- The winner will automatically receive the prize to their wallet as soon as the lottery finishes.
Transparency and Security
- The lottery operates on the Ethereum chain and is based on a transparent, solidity smart contract.
- This ensures the integrity of the lottery and the fairness of the winner selection process.
- We use something called the block timestamp and a unique lotteryId to generate a random number. This number is generated by a function called keccak256 and it's used to make sure that the winner selection is completely random and unbiased.
- Next, we take this random number and use it to calculate an index by doing some math with the number of participants, or the "joined" array. This index is then used to select a participant from the "joined" array as the winner of the lottery.
- The winner's amount is calculated as the balance of the contract at the time of the winner selection.
- So, in summary, the winners are selected randomly and fairly using a random number generated from the block timestamp and lotteryId, and the modulo operation ensures that all participants have fair chance of winning.
- Once the winner is determined, the next lottery will start with a 1 ETH starting pot.
- If the lottery wallet does not have enough funds to start the next lottery with 1 ETH, the lottery will start with the amount left in the lottery wallet.
Don't miss out on this chance to win some extra cash! Head over to lottery page and join the fun today! If you have any questions, our friendly support team is always here to help. Good luck!